Vermont Fishing Tour Guide: Fresh Water Fishing Trips Throughout Vermont
Winter fishing season during the winter it doesn't stop fishing. Ice fishing is a great way to get outdoors with our customers, friends, and family. Vermont offers a large variety of top-notch freshwater ice fishing. Some of the fish you can catch during the ice-fishing season are:
- Northern Pike
- Lake Trout
One of Vermont's hot spots is Lake Champlain. Some of those hot spots are:
- Kelley Bay
- Missisquoi Bay
- Dillenbeck Bay
- Carry Bay
- Keeler Bay
- St. Albans Bay
- The sandbar bridge causeway
- Champlain bridge from Addison to Benson
Vermont Fishing Seasons
• Trout & Landlock Salmon (on Lake Champlain): NO CLOSED SEASON
• Trout & Landlocked Salmon: April 13, 2019 - October 31, 2019
• Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass: June 8, 2019 - Nov 30, 2019
• Pickerel, Northern Pike, Yellow Perch: NO CLOSED SEASON
• Rainbow Smelt: NON CLOSED SEASON
• Walleye (all waters except for Chittenden Reservoir & Connecticut River): May 4, 2019 - March 15, 2020
• Walleye fishing on Chittenden Reservoir
• Walleye fishing on the Connecticut River
We caught tons of fish, keith is a pro, put us on the fish instantly.
We caught trout, largemouth, smallmouth all good size
Crushed em for 7 hours
5lb largemouth was a beast
Smallmouth fought like beasts
Nearly 10 rainbow trout
Dude knows his stuff, if you want a guide in VT go with Stay Bent
Picked me up at my hotel too
Thanks for a blast Keith!
Whether your looking to expand your knowledge on fishing, or just looking for a good time and some laughs, Keith is the man to call if your ever around central VT. A friend and I recently booked a trip and had a great time all around .Keith provided us with some fishing gear, warm ice shanty, and some real county food out on the ice. He was able to put us on all sorts of fish, some perch we caught jigging and the large mouth bass and northern pike were caught on the tip ups with live bait ... hands down damn good time.
Noah1992, Bridgewater, VT
He really knows his stuff about fishing and is always teaching me new things every time I go with him, incredible the amount of techniques about how to catch fish, he knows and is always sharing his knowledge.
Great guy. Great day. Great fishing. Made it great for the boys and when the fish kept hitting, Keith kept the tour going.
Great fishing experience, lots of fun ... Keith Was a wonderful guide with lots of knowledge and super nice guy.
Donna Schmidt Ginevan