Now that June is in full swing, it is looking like this will be another great month of fishing with some awesome customers. As a VT Fishing Guide I have fished Lake Seymour before, but this day was better than most. I certainly won’t forget it and neither will the gentlemen that went with me to catch some fish. With five fish I would have had over 20 lbs easily. Everybody on the boat today caught fish over four pounds! It truly was a great day for fishing. Here are some of the things that I like about fishing Lake Seymour as a VT Fishing Guide.
- It’s located in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom and is the second largest lake in the State of Vermont.
- If you’re not fishing at one of the hundreds of fishing hot spots around the lake, then there is plenty of activities to do on or around the lake.
- Lake Seymour is one of the top choices for anglers throughout the country to fish.
- The lake is well known for brook trout, brown trout, salmon and bass.
- During the off-season, Lake Seymour is great for snowmobiling on the many VAST trails in the area.
- Other fish species you’ll find in Lake Seymour are Suckerfish.
Here are some of the activities that you can do:
- Vacation Rentals
- Ice Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
Request Your Trip
Save a spot for a great fishing trip today and catch huge fish!